Have you ever seen anything more pathetic? Callie doesn’t like this kind of bones, but she doesn’t want Jake to have them either, so she guards them.
Eventually, invariably, Jake gets both bones and devours them as if he hasn’t eaten in approximately 17 days.
But Callie, seriously. The ‘tude’s gotta go.
Kids these days….
So, here is our gift to you….
Jay came home and said “you know I fed both of them, right? I don’t hate Callie THAT much.” THANKS. In other news, that cute baby is my sister Olivia, who just had surgery last week and has a rough time with pain meds, but she’s a trooper and is feeling better every day!
She’s 18 now. I just like that picture. Mainly because baby boobies are cute. If they’re on babies.
- Did you know that bloodmobiles (travelling buses that allow you to donate in parking lots or wherever a blood drive is being held) have names? I got stuck behind one this morning that was named Molly Cule. Get it? GET IT?!?!
- It’s always concerning when you get stuck in the kitchen at work waiting for coffee to brew – you never know what you’ll learn. I just learned that our HR/Finance/Legal Director (it’s a small company) was talked into, by his then-10-year-old son, getting a baby tortoise. At the time the animal was about 4 ounces. My coworker was informed, at the time, that the animal will continue to grow for decades and will be somewhere between the size of a car tire or TRUCK TIRE, depending on the gender, which is indiscernible in baby tortoises. Torti? Anyways. He also knew, at the time of purchase, that his animal will live for 100-150 years. He still bought it.
Given that it is Monday, I feel compelled to share with you some advice that I wish someone had given me when I was young and just beginning to date bald former comedians…..
- Go away for the weekend.
- Buy manfriend an awkward shirt.
- Be really proud of yourself.
- Instruct manfriend to photograph himself wearing awkward shirt.
- Receive grainy phone photo from manfriend (iPhone cameras are great, my ass)
- Dick around with photo and apply many Photoshop filters that you aren’t quite sure about.
- Share with world.